2014-2015 Exhibition Update
Week 2 Update
Our rooms are buzzing with excitement- students have started getting knee-deep into their research. This week, we:
1. Finalized Central Ideas for each group,
2. Identified Lines of Inquiries for each team member,
3. Focused on specific keywords to help launch our research,
4. Started identifying 2-3 text-based research and 1 non-text based (such as BrainPop video, an interview, a survey, a Discovery Channel video,...) materials, and
5. Remembered to focus in on the "PROCESS" and reflect on how it's going.
Students use multiple devices to access their resources.
In a collaborative environment, students conduct research independently on their specific line of inquiry.
Students illustrate their research to focus in on the key points.
How can I support what's going on in the classrooms?
Tip 2: Encourage daily "How is it going?" conversation.
Tip 3: Support your child with resources that may be available through the local library branch, or suggest potential people to interview, or provide additional online materials.