September 4, 2015
- September 7th- No school-Labor Day Holiday
- School Dance is September 18th from 6:30-9:00. School dress code does apply. Students must be escorted in with a parent/guardian and you must come in to claim your child, as well, at the conclusion of our dance.
- Planners need to be signed once a week by a parent/guardian but PLEASE check nightly for notes and assignments. Students are held accountable for not filling in their agendas.
- Lanyards need to be worn every day.
- Students need composition books- if you are able donate any extra it would be GREATLY appreciated. Each student needs several a year for each class.
- Please come out and support our sports programs if you are able. Boys Soccer, Girls Volleyball, Cross Country and Football are our Fall sports. Students may stay after school with parent permission to attend any home games for Fall sports. Please make sure you pick up your child promptly after the games are complete. Student ticket cost is $3.00 for all events.
- Classroom supplies: We are in need of Kleenexes, Band Aids, Hand Sanitizer, Clorox Wipes
- Intramurals begin next week! Students will need tennis shoes for Academic Academy on Tuesday
Please Sign Up for our Electronic Newsletter delivered directly to your email!
(there is an underscore after Jill)
Academic Class Information
We examined what our theme means and the positive and negative aspects of displaying "individuality".Students turned in their first "Article of The Week- Focus on ADHD" and we will be examining individuality as it relates to that article next Tuesday. Next week our article will be assigned on Tuesday and due on Friday.
Remember homework for my class will typically include:
- Article of the Week
- Assigned pages in The Outsiders novel.