First Grade Frontpage!
Friday, May 13, 2016
Upcoming School Events
- Monday-Last day for Band. 1:30 p.m. Teachers vs. 8th Grade Volleyball Game.
- Tuesday-No 2-Day Preschool (Daycare Available). 6:30 p.m. School Board Meeting.
- Wednesday-Free Dress/Popcorn, Preschool Field Trip to Obert Farms, 4th and 5th Graders travel to Vincennes, Last Day of Preschool and Preschool Daycare. 8th Grade Graduation at 7 p.m.
- Thursday-Mass at 8:30 a.m., No Preschool or Preschool Daycare.
- Friday-Mass at 8:30 a.m., Last Day of School, Report Cards issued, Field Day, No Preschool or Preschool Daycare.
Next Week's 1st Grade Schedule
Tuesday-P.E. w/Mrs. Kern.
Wednesday-Music w/Ms. Loveless.
Thursday-Art w/Ms. Loveless.
1st Grade Service Spotlight!
*Please remember to have your child write to their Prayer Partner over Summer Break! Their address will be coming home next Tuesday in Important Papers. We have made an effort each month to make sure and send them a note or craft to let them know they are in our thoughts and prayers!
- Clean Up Time...Please send in a bag with handles by Wednesday for your 1st grader's things that they will be bringing home.
- Wednesday, May 18th...I will be out of the classroom attending our son's field trip. Mrs. Becky Rexing will be the substitute teacher for the day.
- Report Cards...Report cards and DIBELS info. will be sent home on Friday with your child. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
- Thank you for a successful school year and your continued support throughout! I have enjoyed being a part of and watching your children grow!
- Love, Mrs. Nixon