Studio News: November Edition
Recital News, Thanksgiving Break, Holiday Add-On Lessons
Happy Fall, TA&A Families!
Can we finally get an AMEN on this weather, ya'll!?! This can only mean one thing - it's time for ALL THINGS Recital related!
Here's what you'll find in the November Newsletter:
- Recital Registration Dates!
- Recital Show Details (Teacher Blocks & Times)
- Student Recital Challenge - Let's Get Goo'fy
- Thanksgiving Break (Nov. 21st - 26th)
If you have any questions about any of these, don't hesitate to reach out to myself or Ms. Gaela!
Recital Registration Dates
Recital Registration will open on Monday, November 7th at 9 AM.
Registration links & details will be sent via email at that time.
Recital Show Details
See below for Performance Block Breakdown.
Recital Block Details
All students wishing to perform in the Recital will need to register for a time slot. Our Recitals are broken up into 1-hr blocks and divided by teacher.
Students are encouraged to sign up for their teacher's block when possible.
Student Registration Recital Challenge!
Back by Popular Demand - we're bringing back the slime, uh, err, Goo!!
Let's give a solid round of applause for our teachers who are sacrificing a good hair day for our student's enjoyment!
Be sure to keep an eye on our Social Media Pages & In-Studio Announcement Boards for Goo-fy Goal Tracking & Goo-fing Broadcasts!
Gaela & I are excited to share that you can now TEXT the office! Reach us at (469) 296-6007 by call or text!
School Term Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday : 9 AM - 8:30 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Saturday: 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM
To Make Lesson Adjustments/Cancellations Outside Studio Hours, Use the Student Portal.
- Invoices are issued on the 1st of each month for that month's lessons.
- A Card on File is REQUIRED for all accounts and will be used for Auto-Draft payments on the 1st of each month.
- Invoices are Due Upon Receipt
- Invoices NOT PAID IN FULL by the 10th of each month will incur a $10 Late Fee & lesson time may be forfeited.
- Teacher Cancellations are NOT BILLABLE. If known before the 1st, you will see a $0 charge on the invoice. Teacher Cancellations after the 1st will be credited on the NEXT invoice.
Semester Invoices are issued on the 1st Monday of the Semester and will list all lesson dates your student is booked for. Any changes made after the Date of Issue WILL NOT be reflected on that invoice and may necessitate an End of Semester Invoice for any charges in excess of your original payment amount.
Attendance Policies & Reminders
- Same Day Cancellations ARE BILLABLE regardless of circumstances
- Advance Cancellations are NOT BILLABLE & will be credited on your NEXT invoice.
- Students Missing 3 or more consecutive weeks will be REMOVED from the schedule and their time Forfeited to a wait list student.
- We require a 2-Week Withdrawal Notice, these two weeks ARE BILLABLE.
Please click the image to the Right for a fully detailed description of all policies.
TA&A is Now a Music & Arts Rental Affiliate!
Thanks to Prosper ISD's partnership with our studio, we are now a Music & Arts Rental Affiliate! Now you can get your band and orchestra rentals & accessories directly from Texas Amps & Axes.
Reserve your online at: https://school.texasampsandaxes.com/rentals/
*All rental reservations must be placed online. Once your rental order is placed, our team will call you with Pick Up Options.
School of Music Management Team
Connect with Us!