The Special Blend - June
Your doTERRA team newsletter
Family vacations, summer camps and days by the pool. Whatever your summer has in store for you I hope you have a wonderful June. Happy Father's Day to all the dads - take some time out of your busy schedules and give dad a little special attention this month! Please contact me if you want to attend a class, host a class, meet for tea/coffee or if you just have questions!!
Oils for the summer season
http://doterrablog.com/doterra-sunsational-flavors/. There is also more detailed information on the Organic Facts website; just search for each oil in the search box: https://www.organicfacts.net/
Tips for summer:
- Soothe sunburned skin: lavenderr & peppermint
- Make a cooling spray with peppermint for long days in the heat
- Terrashield instead of chemical-heavy bug sprays. To give it some "umph" add a drop of one or more of the following: lavender, lemongrass, geranium, cedarwood, and arborvitae.
- Melaleuca, peppermint, and lavender for itchy skin associated with poison ivy. For those with less sensitive skin, apply OnGaurd.
- Add a drop of lime to salsa and guacamole...or margarita! A toothpick dipped in cilantro and swirled into salsa & guacamole adds great flavor too!
- Blend a drop of basil in olive oil to blend in Caprese salad. Basil is also excellent for wasp or bee stings!
- Try this uplifting citrusy diffuser blend of 2-3 drops Bergamot and 2-3 drops Citrus Bliss. The chemical constituents of Bergamot create a feeling of freshness, joy, and energy in cases of sadness and depression by improving circulation of the blood.
- For a guide to oils for different insect stings, see this link to Everything Essential: http://everythingessential.me/insect-bites/insect-bites-suggested-protocols/