McAdory Elementary Updates
October 11, 2019
We will take Fall pictures on Thursday, October 17th. We will also take class pictures at this time. Please make sure your child is on time for school this day. We will begin taking pictures at 8:00.
Second grade will go on a field trip to Camp Fletcher, Friday, October 18th.
5th Grade Students
Please see the information below regarding informational meetings regarding Jefferson County International Baccalaureate School (JCIB).
Red Ribbon Week
MES Family, we need your help! This year for Red Ribbon Week McAdory Elementary wants to surround our students with positive messages about living safe, healthy, drug free lives! As part of our travel theme for the year we would like students to receive post cards from around the world! Please share the attached photo with friends, family, and on social media requesting post cards for MES! We are excited to see how many messages our students receive and from how far! We will share as the post cards come rolling in! (Note: please mail the post cards as soon as possible so we can display them throughout the month leading up to our Red Ribbon Week celebration on October 24th!)
Calendar of Events
Below is a listing of upcoming events. Please note dates are subject to change.
- Oct. 17- Fall and Group Pictures
- Oct. 24 - Dance
- Oct. 25 - No School for Student, Teacher Workday
- Oct. 29 - Report Cards Go Home
Carpool Pick-Up Tag
You must have the designated carpool pick-up tag displayed in your car window for afternoon dismissal. Tags can be picked-up in the front office. You must provide your ID to pick-up a tag.
Morning and Afternoon Procedures
- The doors open at 7:15
- The tardy bell rings at 7:55
- There are no check-outs after 2:30
- The bell to load buses rings at 2:45
- The carpool bell rings at 2:50
- Don’t forget you must have the designated carpool tag each afternoon to pick-up your student.
- A written note must be sent to make any afternoon transportation changes. We will not take transportation changes over the phone.