April 23, 2021
- April 29 - Kindergarten Music Informance
- April 29 - 5th Grade Track Day
- April 30 - Band and Strings Performance
- May 3-7 - Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 4 - (New) Kindergarten Parent Meeting via Zoom @ 6:30 p.m.
- May 7 - Kindergarten Round Up
- May 7 - Middle School Transition Day at Kiewitt MS and North MS
- May 14 - PTA Fun Run
- May 18 - Field Day
- May 21 - Last Day of School 12:00 p.m. Dismissal
Check Out these Millard North Summer Camps!
Free breakfast and lunch will continue for both in school students and curbside participants through Aug 10, 2021.
Meal Service Week of April 19 - April 23
- Central Middle School- 12801 L Street
- Millard North High School- 1010 South 144th Street
- Millard South High School- 14905 Q Street
- Millard West High School- 5710 South 176th Street
Tuesday 4/20 Pick Up Curbside Community Order Form- order cutoff time will be 5:00 pm on Monday 4/19. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for April 21 - 23.
Friday 4/23 Pick Up Curbside Community Order Form- order cutoff time will be 5:00 pm on Thursday 4/22. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for April 24 - 27.
An individual submission must be submitted for each child requesting a meal. If you have any questions please call 402-715-1440.
Free weekend meal kits for in school students can be pre ordered by Thursday 4/22 by 5:00 pm through the weekend meal kit order form. The weekend meal kits will provide breakfast and lunch for Saturday & Sunday. Students can pick up their meal kits at the end of the school day on Friday, April 23 as they exit the school building.
This new website tracks positive cases across our districts while also providing all resources related to our COVID 19 planning.
Safe2Help is Here for You
If you or someone you know is in crisis, you may want to call a crisis line. For more information visit the Safe2Help website or call directly. Anonymous reporting is available.
Below is list of resources available in the community and their contact information:
Safe Schools Hotline: 1-888-809-4757
Boys Town Hotline: 1-800-228-3000
Nebraska Family Helpline: 1-888-866-8660
If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.