Karyn Smith & Lizbeth Sandoval
- Birth Date: June 27,1949
- Education: Sarah Lawrence College, School of American Ballet, Chapin School, Paris-Sorbonne University
- Birth Place: New York, New York
- What she is doing now: She still designing dresses for people.
Vera Wang Fall 2014 Bridal Collection Runway Video
- US Glamour Award for Women of the Year
- Chinese American Planning Council's Honoree of the Year
- Girl Scout Council's Woman of Distinction Award
Color, Fabrics, Silhouetttes, and Style
- Color: Black, Ivory, White, and Blush
- Fabrics: Silk Taffeta, Silk Faile, Tulle, and Duchess Satin
- Silhoutte: A line or princess dress
- Styles: Taffeta Ball Gown, Strapless Crinkle Chiffon Column Gown, and Fit and Flare Gown
- Her price market is BETTER.
Things to Remember
- She worked at American Vogue for 16 yrs. as their Senior Fashion Editor, gaining the position at the young age of 23.
- She open her first bridal shop in the Carlyle Hotel located on Madison Avenue in New York City.
- Her price market is better.