My True Colors
Bobby Vance 3rd
- I followed rules in school because if i didn't id get it trouble a lot and get grounded
- I understood the instructions and respected the teacher(s) enforcing
- I had trouble every ounce in a while adapting to the education system
- I enjoy others who can work along with me because i think of it as a bonding moment or whatever
- I am serious and tend to have traditional,conservative views of love
- I can maintain organization and i wont stop til the jobs done
- My ability to work hard makes me the backbone of many organizations
- I think that work comes before play, even if I must work overtime to complete the job
- I do things the "right" way
- I expect people to "play" there roles
- Expects order, and loyalty
Symptoms of a bad day
- I get Anxiety and worry
- Cant think straight
- What three characteristics about your color fit you best?
- What three characteristics were not like you?
- What type of job do you believe fits your personality type? Hard, greasy work such as Diesel mechanic, welder, military mechanic, definitely one of those three.
- How might your color affect you at work? (Positive): It would make me be a good worker because i will do it the right way every time, Id make sure the other workers are doing it right. (Negatives): Would get stressed out easy if the parts or pieces don't go right together, Id get mad easy at the other people that don't do there job right.