Meadow Brook Magic
Week 22: January 21- February 4th
1st Graders Have Aged!
Mustang Monday Message
Last week, our first graders celebrated the 100th day of school. It looks as if the 100 days of school have sure aged them:).
We have incredibly creative, hard-working, and kind students at Meadow Brook. I feel so blessed to work with such an incredible group of young people and their parents. I often tell the students that I am not sure how we got so lucky to have so many incredible students, staff, and parents all in one building. We are blessed!
Thank you all for your incredible support. Best,
La semana pasada, nuestros alumnos de primer grado celebraron el día número 100 de clases. Parece como si los 100 días de escuela los hubieran envejecido :).
Tenemos estudiantes increíblemente creativos, trabajadores y amables en Meadow Brook. Me siento muy bendecida de trabajar con un grupo tan increíble de jóvenes y sus padres. A menudo les digo a los estudiantes que no estoy seguro de cómo tuvimos tanta suerte de tener tantos estudiantes, personal y padres increíbles en un solo edificio. ¡Somos bendecidos!
Gracias a todos por su increíble apoyo. Mejor,
* Monday, January 24th, 31st, and Feb 7th: Love and Logic Virtual Parenting Workshop (see information below)
* Monday, January 31st: 1st Grade Field Trip to Scera
* Wednesday, February 2nd: 5th Grade Visits SCMS
* Tuesday, February 8th: PTA Meeting @10:30-11:30
* Wednesday, February 9th: Spring Picture Day; 5th Grade Registration due to SCMS
* Friday, February 11th: School Community Council 11am-Noon
New Mental Health Resource for Parents
Cold Weather Protocols
We need you!
Help Us Recognize Our Incredible Staff Members!
During monthly Nebo School Board meetings, the board recognizes incredible employees throughout the district that are doing an outstanding job. If you think an employee deserve's to be recognized, let's nominate him/her!
- We are working hard to teach students to use the crosswalks. We are concerned about the number of students running across the pick-up lanes and parking lots. If you can help us teach your children about this that would be great!