Industry Engagement Specialist
Maternity Leave Replacement
Industry Engagement Specialist- Maternity Leave Replacement
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from Israel and abroad to accelerate their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand global tech skills. ITC offers its participants both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking in the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 500 graduates from over 20 countries to the Israeli hi-tech industry.
We are looking for an Industry Engagement Specialist to join our team.
Reporting directly to the VP of Programs and Partnerships, the Industry Engagement Specialist will be responsible for making connections and partnering with hi-tech companies in order to secure short-term projects and workshops for our students. S/he will also be responsible for helping students and alumni develop their soft skills and job search tools through interactive presentations, workshops and exercises.
This is a full-time only, maternity leave replacement position (with potentially an option for long-term) based in our Tel-Aviv campus, starting in September.
- Identifying, connecting with and marketing our students to relevant tech companies to secure short-term projects
- Planning the project timeline with the training staff and managing the project approval process along with our Tech Lead
- Matching students to projects according to profiles and company requirements
- Preparing ITC students for the screening and interviewing process in tech companies, including CV preparation, interviewing and soft skills, workplace environment etc.
- Acquiring a deep understanding of companies’ specific requirements
- Creating and maintaining professional relationships with relevant personnel in hiring companies
- Conducting company visits during student project phase
- Maintaining a database of participants, graduates and their status in the job search process
- Build a soft skill and job search program for alumni
- 1+ years of experience in technological recruitment/HR in a startup – a must
- Fluent in English and Hebrew, both spoken and written – a must
- Academic degree
- Sales orientation- ability to market our students to companies and finding creative avenues for project placement
- Ability to deliver soft skill/interviewing workshops and speak in front of an audience
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the technology market in Israel
- Passionate about helping students develop their career path in tech
- Detail-oriented, ability to work under pressure, strong team player