CommUNITY news for Allendale Elementary School
View your teachers' welcome back messages here. Please also see our mini bios below.
- This school year our registration is online. Registration must be completed by August 20th, 2020. Here is the registration link where you can register your student on Aeries. Parent.ousd.org. Follow the steps outlined here.
- Our front office staff is here to support! Reach out to Ms. Janeth or Ms. Jessica if you need additional help after attempting to register online, unsuccessfully. Be sure to put your student’s name, grade, and phone number when signing up for an appointment time slot.
- If you do not have access to a computer please fill out this form set up an in-person appointment with Ms. Jessica. You will receive communication to confirm the day/time. Spaces are limited, so please try the other steps before selecting this option.
- New kindergarten or new to Allendale families, should also fill out our LCFF form here: https://lcff.ousd.org/. Please put your SUID number under case number if you or a household member currently participates in one or more of the following assistance programs: CalFresh-Food Stamp (FS), CalWORKs, or FDPIR.
Distance Learning Attendance Procedures
Please review this important information regarding attendance. It is important to know that attendance will be taken daily. See this document for more information.
In the meantime, if your child is in grades 1-5, you may submit a request form directly to Allendale if you did not receive a device during any of our distribution days, or if your current device isn't working, by clicking below. Chromebooks for TK and Kinder Tigers will be announced at a later time soon!
Starting Strong Together!
What school will look like the first few weeks back
Allendale teachers are excited to welcome our students back virtually! A lot of planning is taking place to assure that students are equipped, engaged, and enthusiastic! Please see this brief outline of what expect during the first few weeks.
Starting August 10, the Nutrition Services Department will operate 24 pick-up locations throughout the city where “Grab and Go” meals will be available for any student enrolled in TK to 12th grade at one of our District-run schools, or in our Young Adult Program. Allendale is a distribution site on Mondays and Thursdays.
When arriving at each of the locations, families will be asked their student’s name, grade and what school they attend.
- Our staff will verify the student’s enrollment before the family is given food.
- Social Distancing measures are in effect.
- Face coverings are required.
- Kids do not need to be present to pick up food.
- Multiple days worth of food can be picked up at once.
Follow us on Twitter--@AllendaleOUSD