Generation Bold 1314
The Calling: National Sales Recruitment
The Amazing Race
A sneak preview of what will happen
Amazing Race Orientation
Tuesday, Nov. 19th, 7-8pm
The Amazing Race
Thursday, Nov. 21st, 2-5:30pm
1. Wear formal attire
2. Wear FLAT SHOES (for the ladies! If you want to wear high heels, i suggest you bring flat shoes in your bags)
3. Bring your proposals and calling cards
4. Bring a CAMERA for documentation (no crappy camera phones please!)
5. Bring a cellphone with WIFI for TWITTER (extra points)
Make sure there are at least 3 people in your team with ONE non-iGIP member.
Things to do:
1. Change your cover photo to The Calling
2. Invite 2 of your friends who you think would be good sellers and give them this letter: http://issuu.com/juliafullflightchu/docs/the_calling_invitation_letter
3. Tell me the names of the two people you recommended:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1f-ykmYku3HUrQkG5rbQkxDcSyXU3NtdTbrBn-I1InQs/viewform
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 24
Analysis and Local Strategies
1. Mandatory 1 meeting per week: Each member will be required to have 1 meeting per week. If you did not achieve it this week, it will be carried over to next week. Meaning, if after 3 weeks you still have had NO meetings, you will need to have 4 meetings at the end of the month. Members will be put up for evaluation for being unable to meet these goals either for coaching or possible re-allocation. Talk to your VPs about it :)
2. Amazing Race! This is to help you guys set those meetings! ;) Ready, set, race!
TO-DO LIST for the week
1. New Training for new members: Who else wants to help facilitate and deliver sessions? So far, I have two volunteers, Ernesto and Valery. I need at least 1-2 more people :)
2. Area meetings: network meetings with everyone present every two weeks! What do you think? This will happen virtually and in person if we can manage everyone's schedules.
3. Market Research: CLPA to share information with us on their format for market research. Also, please email us with your feedback for the market research:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Calling Cards and synergy points with corners
5. PREPARE FOR THE AMAZING RACE! Bring your camera, your phone, your calling cards and proposals. Wear formal attire.
6. The Calling: Invite your friends to join the national sales team :)