Battuta's Trip to China
2. There was a famous holy man who could perform miracles and foretell the future that lived to be 150.
3. The rulers of all of China were the powerful descendants Genghis Khan and the Mongol dynasty.
4. Muslims that lived in China built them a little neighborhood with mosques, hospitals, bazaars, and even conducted trade.
What did Battuta think of China? What did he do there?
2. He said everything was cheap including slaves.
3. While he was there he looked for the famous holy man, who could perform miracles and foretell the future.