- Born on May 6th, 1856 in Freiberg, Moravia, Austrian Empire
- Died on September 23rd, 1939 in London England
- Went to the University of Vienna
- Married Martha Bernays (1861-1951)
- Had six children
What he accomplished
- Known for developing the therories and techniques of psychoanalysis.
- Has multiple books published
- Perhaps one of the best-known psychologists of all time.
- He thought or believed that if a child had trouble being potty trained they would grow up being a neat freak later on in life.
- Replied on self-report reflections rather than scientific methods - but he still said what he was doing was science.
- Thinks that the things we go through as children affect our personality, and our behaviors in our future.
- First to use cocaine