by : Landon Fuson
- A career cluster is a group of jobs and industries that are related by skills or products.
- A doctor or surgeon is in the Health Informatics cluster.
- I am going to be a doctor or surgeon.
- they make about 265,000 dollars a year.
- about 18%
Define the occupation
- bachelors degree
- masters degree
- doctorate degree
- I will be going to TCU and it is in Texas (Texas Christians university)
- yearly tuition - 50,904
- the collage I pick for my public university Is UNT (university or north Texas)
- yearly tuition 24,000
- ETBU (East Texas Baptist university)
- yearly tuition - 30,666
- I will try to be hired as a surgeon
- 265,000 paycheck