A Note from Ms. Massara
Tissues and hand sanitizer
We are running low on our supply if anyone would be willing to donate some to our classroom. Thank you!
Please encourage your child to log in to Typing Agent for 20-30 minutes a week. Login information is in your child's homework book. The link to get to Typing Agent is on my E-board. Thank you!
We will have a math test on Friday 1/22. This test will cover the following skills:
- finding perimeter of polygons and rectilinear shapes
- finding the unknown side with a given perimeter
- creating a shape with a given perimeter
- finding area of rectangles and rectilinear shapes
- finding the unknown side with a given area
- creating a shape with a given area
- solving number stories with area and perimeter
Please let me know if you have any questions. We will be reviewing all of the skills Wednesday and Thursday in class.
Please support your child in practicing their multiplication facts. They are responsible for practicing their facts at least 5 minutes a night. They can make flash cards for the times table they are on for the week. I have flash cards in school they can use. On Wednesdays they take their timed test.
1/18 School Closed, MLK Day
1/20 School Community Meeting, 10 AM, APR
1/26 Salad Bar Lunch
1/29 School Store during lunch