Summit High School
- Senior Awards Night is tonight at 5:00 PM. You and your parent should have received an e-mail if you’re receiving an award. If you have any questions about Senior Awards Night, please e-mail Ms. Parker at ParkAm@fusd.net.
- Seniors! If you haven’t checked out yet, you need to come to the Library tomorrow, Friday, June 4th, between the hours of 9:00 AM and Noon.
- If you would like to audition to sing the National Anthem and our Alma Matter at Graduation, come by the MPR tomorrow, Friday, June 4th, between Noon and 1:00 PM Mr. Cerda is anxious to hear your melodious voices!
- Seniors! You will be able to vote for your Prom top 30 on Monday between 10:00 AM and Noon. The link will be sent to your student email account.
- Summer School begins on Tuesday, June 8th. Hours are 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM. Ms. Guerrucci-Pierce will be the Summer School Principal from June 7th through June 18th. If you need to reach her, her e-mail is email@example.com, or her phone number is (909) 357-5950 ext. 15136. Mr. Lopez will be the Summer School Principal from June 21st through July 2nd. You may reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or his phone number is (909) 357-5950 ext. 15105.
- Office hours during Summer School will be 7:30 AM until 4:00 PM.
- PARENTS! We have a big favor to ask of you. As you know, every year the district office requires parents to do an Annual Student Update. Please help us by getting this done as soon as possible. If your student doesn’t have this form on file, they won’t be able to log-in to their laptop or any other computer. Please click here for more information on how to complete this extremely important form.
- We still have our delicious Grab and Go meals each Wednesday, however, they will only be available in the morning from 9:00 - 11:00 AM. Six students max and one box of produce per car. Any questions, please contact our Child Nutrition Office at (909) 357-5160 ext. 29200.
- Graduation practice will be on June 10th at 8:30 AM at San Manuel Stadium. Students need to arrive for graduation at 6:00 PM. The ceremony will be 7:00 to 8:30 PM.
- Diplomas will be handed out on Friday, June 11th, from 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM. Times are as follows by last name - A-H 10:00 -11:00 AM; I-Q 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM; R-Z 12:00 - 1:00 PM.
- The first day of our next school year will be Friday, August 6th. Please mark your calendar. We will send out a newsletter in July with more information about times, etc.
I will be checking my email regularly. Feel free to email me at any time with any questions, comments or concerns you may have. We wish you a safe and healthy summer and look forward to seeing our students in the fall!
Ms. Renee Castanon, Principal
909.357.5950 ext. 15107
Traducción en español
Haga clic en la caja negra de arriba donde dice “Tranlate Newsletter” y escoja español como su idioma.
2020-2021 School Calendar - updated
Important Links for Quick Reference:
Summit High Administrators
12th Grade Assistant Principal
11th Grade Assistant Principal
10th Grade & Athletic Director
Your Summit SkyHawk Counselors!
Last names: HE - ML
Last names: MO - ROD
Last names: ROJ - Z