July 27, 2020
From the Principal
As the beginning of the school year nears, be mindful of these important bits of information:
- MSD of Warren Township's S.A.F.E. Reopening Plan has been approved by the school board and is linked for your review.
- The first day of school for students has been moved to Thursday, August 6. The revised 20-21 school calendar also calls for a shorter spring break to make-up for the later start to the school year.
- Our office is open to accept new registrations by appointment only. Please contact us at 317.532.8902 if you have registration and enrollment needs.
- The Warren Community Family Resource Center, in cooperation with MLT Mentoring & Sonny Day, will be hosting a food distribution with fresh produce and meat from Gleaners. The distribution will take place on Monday, July 27th beginning at 3:30 pm and ending no later than 5:30 pm at the new Moorhead Community Resource Center, located at 8400 East 10th Street Indianapolis Indiana. Supplies are limited, so distribution will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Remember to join our Raymond Park PTSA again this year! RP PTSA membership signups will be accepted ONLY through our online square website. To join, please click on the following link and select the membership option that works for you. raymond-park-ptsa.square.site. Check out our new membership incentives!
Football Equipment Day- Saturday, August 8th
Cheer, volleyball, cross country, boys tennis, and girls golf first practice/tryouts- August 10th
Athletes will need to have a completed physical on file and bring their own water bottle and face mask. Completed 2019-2020 physicals on file will count towards the 2020-2021 sports seasons.