Chewing Gum should be allowed!
Why its good for you.
- Studies have shown that chewing sugar-free gum after you have eaten can help clean your teeth and neutralize the acids released by the bacteria in plaque, which are harmful to tooth enamel.
- Chewing gum can help prevent tooth decay.
- Chewing gum increase the flow of saliva which washes away food.
- Chewing gum improves your reactions
There are a few reasons why chewing gum should be allowed, especially in school.
- some research suggest that gum can help you remember names, whiten your teeth, etc..
- Mental tasks are done 20% more effectively while chewing gum and that's why it makes students "smarter".
- Kids who chew gum during tests do 26% to 36% better.
There are many other reasons why gum should be allowed, please help me make gum allowed in my school.