March 24, 2017
The end of the school day today marks the begining of the Spring Break!!!! We pray that everyone has a wonderful, much earned break. We look forward to the start of our new semester when we return on April 5th.
2017-2018 School Year Registration Open
Spring Tea Moved from April 23rd to May 21st (to give students more practice time)
Spring Tea Uniforms Needed
We are in need on of any military dress uniforms (costumes or actual uniforms) that we may borrow for our program on May 21st. Please bring them by the office for Mrs. Capizano to see.
Directions to upload Yearbook Pictures
How do I use Skipple at my school?
It’s as easy as downloading an app. You and your friends can download Skipple from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Once you open the app, type your school name and select it from the list. Sign up for a Skipple account and the school will be associated with your username. Any photo you upload will now appear in the photo feed for that school.
How do I use my school’s Skipple photos in our yearbook?
If your school uses the Picaboo Yearbooks online yearbook designer, Skipple photos can be imported into your yearbook project by your yearbook adviser. Follow this link to upload photos https://d88zf0kfw1nyb.cloudfront.net/skipple/web/skipple-header-logo2.png.
- Monday March 13th- 2017-2018 Registration Now Open
- Friday March 24th- End of 3rd Quarter
- March 25th- April 4th- Spring Break
- April 11th- April 13th- 12:30 P.M. Dismissal
- April 12th- April 13th- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Monday April 17th- Visitation Day
- Spring Tea moved from April 23rd to May 21st
- Monday April 24th- No School