THS Choir Newsletter
January 26th, 2020
THS choir weekly calendar
2nd Solo upload due TODAY
- Solo upload #1 was due last week for a major grade.
- Solo upload #2 will is due today. Students will need to upload their solo with ONLY accompaniment. The upload will be to google classroom. I will accept it late, but the marking period for progress reports ends tomorrow.
All links are in google classroom.
Solo and Ensemble Information
- Students need to bring $25.00 cash or check made out to their accompanist before the first rehearsal.
- Do not make checks to the choir.
- There is a list of your child's accompanist on my edlio page.
- Ensembles do not need an accompanist.
Chorale Treble Sectional C block
Friday, Jan. 31st, 12:15-12:45pm
THS choir room
- All Sopranos and altos in 3rd period
- Required sectional
- If students are in tutoring, bring a note or email from the teacher.
Let's flood the community. Residents must live in the THS attendance zone.
Cuttime Financial Statements
I will try to send out updated financial statements this week. This statement is to make sure that my records are correct. In the process of converting to Cuttime, several accounts were duplicated which resulted in expenses and payments being recorded in separate places. Additionally, inasmuch as I strive for precise bookkeeping, the process of recording transactions in three places with daily interruptions lends itself to occasional mistakes. Please peruse them and let me know if there are discrepancies.
Pop Show Ideas
Choir Trip UPDATE
Students should have:
$275.00 paid towards the trip.
The payment schedule and the trip contract can be found on the choir trip page of my website. Please check your child's cuttime account.