The Falcon Flier
Victor Fields Elementary
I want to commend all faculty and staff for your commitment and dedication to our students. Being an educator is not an easy gig. It's tough. It's taxing. And it can sometimes drain us.
But I promise, there is light at the end of the tunnel. With our continued and consistent efforts and dedication, progress / gains / success awaits!
I want to also thank our support staff and lower grade teachers for their support and willingness to aide our STAAR grade levels through tutoring and mentoring. TOGETHER we can do more!
Thank you for your loyalty and commitment to our organization!
- Shout out to Miss Levinson for attending a student's football game! I could tell this meant a lot to him as he was telling me about it. Thank you for reminding me how the little things we do for our kids means the world to them. -Ileana Reyna
- Shout out to Ms. Chavez and her KVIC Team for WINNING the RGV-TABE Bilingual Video Contest! Thank you for motivating our students to go above and beyond, guiding them every step of the way, and now giving them the opportunity to go to South Padre Island and be recognized by hundreds of educators from all over the Rio Grande Valley. Bravo! -Rosey Guerra
Monday, January 18th
- 8am - Pancake Breakfast in the cafeteria
- Teacher Workday (jeans allowed)
Tuesday, January 19th
- 4th Six Weeks Begins
Wednesday, January 20th
- AFT Representative in the Copy Room
Thursday, January 21st
- Awards Assembly during conference times
- Principal to meet with 3rd - 5th Grades during Specials
Friday, January 22nd
- 3rd Six Weeks Attendance & Conduct Celebrations
- 1pm - Valley Symphony Orchestra Field Trip (3rd - 5th Grades)