2017 Zombie Run
Clint Small Middle School
The day of the Run...
Every Student will be participating in this race. Each Runner will have 3 health points taped to their clothing. The goal of the runner is to make it through the Zombies for 30 minutes without losing health. Keep an eye out for Safe Zones where "doctors" can restore your health!
The top 5% earners of this fundraiser per grade will get to be the Zombies. The Zombies job is to chase the runners and try to steal their health flags. If the Zombie pulls a streamer, the runner loses a health point. The runner can try to make it to one of our Safe Zones where Doctors will be on hand to add more health. Our doctors will be our amazing PE Staff who will have students perform exercises to regain health points.
Students will be able to create a pledge webpage attached to their Pride Class Team. Each Team's Goal is to earn $50 pledges per student in that class. There are prizes for Individual goals as well as Pride Class Prizes, Build your own Team Prizes and even whole School prizes! See how to set up your students Pledge Webpage below.
We always go BIG here at SMALL and this event is no exception. We are going to have some BIG FUN to raise some BIG FUNDS!!!
- Go to https://secure.eventsonline.us/reg/getmovincrew/parents
- Create an Account
- Click the +Add Student Button
- Find Small Middle School in the Drop Down
- Find the PRIDE Class Team Name
- Enter Student's Grade, Name and Goal (we are asking a minimum of $40 per student)
- Add a picture of your choosing
- Create a message to your friends and family to encourage them to pledge your student in this run.
- Save your Student profile
- Check your email to access your students Dashboard
- Once your Student Account has been made
- Go to thegetmovingcrew.org - or check the link in your email
- Log in to your parent account
- Click the View Webpage/Donate Here Button
- Share on Social Media and email
Pledge to a Student
All Pledges can be done online through the student website. Once you make a page for your student, email, tweet, DM, and IM the page on Social Media for friends and Family to contribute.
Students may also accept Cash and Check pledges. Please have checks made out to Small Middle School. Place them in an envelope with Student and Pride Teacher's name on it and drop it off in the main office before November 17th.
$100 in pledges
Zombie Power Pack: CSMS Drawstring backpack filled with pencils, CSMS Sunglasses, the Free Pass Package: 4 front of lunch line passes, 3 Elevator passes, 2 No Homework passes, 1 Lunch with Mr. Nelson and 4 of your friends pass AND 1 large Free 2 Topping Pizza coupon from Double Dave's Pizza
4 raffle tickets plus a bonus 5th!
NEW THIS YEAR - Build your own team Prizes
This year, a team of 10 students can band together to earn a SUPER Prize. If the team hits their goal of $1500.00 they will not only get all of their individual and pride prizes, but they will also get their pick of one of 2 options:
- After hours gym use for a 5 on 5 basketball game, Volleyball game, Dodgeball or whatever you and 9 of your friends want to use it for.
- Small After Dark - A 2 hour run of the school after hours. Make announcements over the intercom, hide and seek, hang out in the teachers lounge with 9 of your friends use your imagination the possibilities are endless.
Teams must be registered by November 10th. Please fill out the form below to register your team. You only need to register your team once with all the members. Once your team is registered, there will be no substitutions.
- Volunteer - We will need Volunteers for the day of the event. Check the next newsletter for sign up details.
- Parent Runner Registration - $10 Run with your child's Grade level
- Parent Runner w/T-Shirt Package - $25 Run with your child's grade level and get a Small Batman Dry-Fit T-shirt
- Parent Zombie Registration - $100 Become a parent Zombie during your student's Grade level run and try to capture health flags.
And of course Parents are welcome to come watch the run for free!
Click Here for more information on how to become a Corporate Sponsor.
Whole Earth Provision Co.
| || |