6 Traits of Writing
- Choose topic that interest you and fits your assignment .
- Include details such as facts, statistics, example, and thoughts or feelings.
- Topics sentences (green)
- Main ideas (yellow)
- Details/tell me more (pink/red)
- Speak in an engaging way that keeps readers want more
- Show rather then tell
- Use specific nouns and verbs
- use exciting adverbs and adjetives
- use a thesorus
- Combine short , choppy sentences into longer smoother ones.
- Use a variety of sentences lengths and beggings
- Use evaluation sheet for revision .
- Edit using .C.O.P.
Jot down ideas thoughts .
You can jot down notes, thoughts, ideas, details that go with your ideas.
Re-reading your paper and primarily looking for errors
make any corrections like; grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization,,comma errors, introductions sentences.
Write down your ideas in a paragraph or more,
You can over look your paper or paragraph .
Is like your final draft. Your final copy of your rough draft.