St Joseph's Catholic School Onehunga - 16 May 2022
3 Way conferences
3 Way conferences are being held on -
- Wednesday 18 May from 3 - 7.30 pm
- Thursday 19 May from 3 - 6 pm
These 3-way conferences are a discussion that happens between parents, children and teachers.
Some things to discuss in the 3 way conference are -
- What are your child's strengths?
- What are your child's next learning steps?
- How can you support at home?
www.schoolinterviews.co.nz and enter the event code fyyzm
BOOKINGS ARE TO BE MADE ONLINE
Please note that conferences for Mrs Peters and Mrs Young have been postponed and Mrs Lawrence is only available on Thursday.
We will reschedule these meetings and advise parents of new times. We apologise for the inconvience.
PINK SHIRT DAY MUFTI
The aim of Pink shirt day is to:
- Increase confidence and self-esteem for tamariki.
- Encourage people to be Upstanders, helping them to understand, recognise and respond to bullying behaviour.
- Promote positive and respectful relationships in workplaces, schools and communities.
- Strengthen resilience and mental wellbeing for all New Zealanders.
As a school we will be joining in by holding a PINK MUFTI DAY.