March 12, 2021
TAMANEND PLAYERS PRESENT FROZEN, JR MARCH 20 & 21
“Where’s Olaf This Week?” Olaf decided he needed a break from filming to catch up on his reading, so this week we find him in our newly renovated Tamanend library. Tickets for Tamanend’s Frozen, Jr. Live Event and Streaming Event are now on sale. It is a show not to miss! The entire Frozen, Jr. cast and crew can’t wait to “see” you there! Thank you for your support of Tamanend players! Click here for performance times and ticket information. Visit this site to purchase tickets: https://www.showtix4u.com/events/19600
CALENDAR ITEMS TO NOTE
Tamanend UNICEF Unite Fundraiser at Chipotle in Valley Square--Tuesday, March 16 from 4 PM to 8 PM
Parent Council Meeting--Thursday, March 18 at 9:00 AM (virtually, on Teams)
Tamanend Musical (Frozen, Jr)--Saturday, March 20 & Sunday, March 21 (see purchasing information below)
Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund Virtual Trivia Night--Thursday, March 25 at 7:00 PM (virtually, on Teams; information below)
Tamanend Parent Book Club--Tuesday, April 6 at 6:30 PM (virtually, on Teams; information below)
- Family ID is currently open for SPRING SPORTS registration but will close on Monday. All 7th and 8th grade students interested in playing a Spring sport for Tamanend this year must have their registration on Family ID completed by the end of the day on Monday, March 15th. On Tuesday the 16th, information that pertains to tryouts and the season will be distributed. That information will only be sent to those who are registered in Family ID. Tryouts will be held after school, starting on Monday, March 22nd. Please visit the FAMILY ID WEB SITE to register and be sure to upload your child’s PIAA physical form. If your child played a Fall and/or Winter sport, only a recertification form (Section 7 of the PIAA physical form) needs to be uploaded. Detailed directions on registering for sports can be found on TAMANEND'S ATHLETICS WEB PAGE
- There will be a meeting for all 7th and 8th grade boys playing lacrosse for Tamanend during the snack break on Wednesday, March 17th. The meeting will be held virtually whether you attend school in-person or online. Please be sure you are registered on Family ID by March 15. Click here to join the meeting
- Wrestling: This season wrestling was very different for the combined Tamanend-Unami Squad. New practice and competition protocols were among many challenges this small and very green team faced. Every team member met this challenge head on and showed the strength of heart, commitment, and tenacity it takes to be a wrestler. The team competed in 4 round robin style events, wrestling a total of 80+ individual bouts over the last 3 months. The team notched up its win percentage improving their stats in every event ending the season with over 450 points scored and 36+ individual bout wins. Most impressive of all in 80+ matches the team only lost by fall a total of 10 times. Do you have what it takes to join this elite squad next season? We hope so!. Email head coach Dan McAuley at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of post season and summer opportunities to see what the sport is all about.
- REMINDER: Please keep in mind that students must go home at the end of the school day. It is the responsibility of the student-athlete and parent/guardian to coordinate transportation back to school on days of practices/games, as well as for away games.
FROM CB SOUTH:
- For any boy grades 9 through 12 next school year interested in trying out for soccer: Please join the following meeting on Tuesday, March 16th at 7:30 pm for the 2021 Men's Soccer interest meeting Click here to join the meeting
- No contests
- 8th Grade Boys Basketball Post-season Tournament Semi-Finals vs. TBD @ Holicong (Away; 3:15 or 4:15) **if qualifying**
- 8th Grade Boys Basketball Post-season Tournament Finals vs. TBD @ Holicong (Away; 3:15) **if qualifying**
- No contests
- No contests
UPCOMING TAMANEND EVENTS
Tamanend UNICEF Unite Fundraiser at Chipotle is March 16
Tamanend UNICEF Unite is having a Chipotle fundraiser on Tuesday March 16th from 4-8 pm at the Valley Square location! Use code J4A499K for online orders and feel free to order and sit indoors as well. Our previous date had been canceled because of snow and we are excited to have rescheduled. 30% of proceeds go to COVID relief efforts as well as funding community projects. Be sure to show the flyer below or mention its for the fundraiser if you order in person. Excited to see you there!
Where's Olaf This Week?--Tamanend Players Present Frozen, Jr. March 20 and 21
“Where’s Olaf this week?” Olaf decided he needed a break from filming to catch up on his reading, so this week we find him in our newly renovated Tamanend library. Tickets for Tamanend’s Frozen, Jr. Live Event and Streaming Event are now on sale. It is a show not to miss! The entire Frozen, Jr. cast and crew can’t wait to “see” you there! Thank you for your support of Tamanend players! Click here for performance times and ticket information. Visit this site to purchase tickets: https://www.showtix4u.com/events/19600
Reminder--KAD Virtual Trivia Night is March 25
For the first time in Tamanend history, we will be hosting a KAD Virtual Trivia Night for the whole family! Since we can’t host our annual basketball tournament fundraiser, we thought this was a great way to bring our community together and continue our partnership with KADMF. Each family can form a team! The trivia game will be played live on Kahoot and hosted on Microsoft Teams.
You didn’t think we’d have a KAD event without prize baskets did you?! Don’t worry! There are still opportunities to win amazing prizes! Look for information about how to buy chances to win these prizes coming soon. We will have live drawings and announce the winners during the Trivia night! We will also have some special guests make appearances during the trivia night.
You don’t want to miss it! Here are all the details:
- Date: Thursday, March 25
- All TMS community members are invited to play.
- The game will begin at 7pm. Please log on by 6:45. The trivia game will last about one hour.
- This event is FREE, but everyone must register in advance in order to receive the link to the game.
- You can play as a single person or as a team, but everyone needs a team name and a team captain.
- Trivia questions will include a variety of topics, including some Tamanend-related trivia.
You will need two devices to play: A laptop or mobile device to join us via Microsoft Teams AND a mobile device with the free app Kahoot!, available on the Apple App Store or GooglePlay. Participants can login to Teams using the link at 6:45 pm and trivia will start promptly at 7pm. The Teams link will be shared with each team captain on Thursday, March 25 around 3:00pm.
In order to play, please fill out the registration form below by Thursday, March 25 at 12:00pm.
You will need to create a team name (KAD themed team names encouraged!) and designate a team captain. The team captain, who will be entering the team's answers, will need to enter this team name in Kahoot! on the night of the event.
Click HERE to register!
We look forward to playing with you on the 25th!
Reminder--Tamanend is Going Green For Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund
The Annual Kelly Anne Dolan Shoot-Out at Tamanend includes a 3-on-3 basketball tournament, pick-up games, karaoke, prize baskets and other activities for the students and Tamanend community. In a typical year, five hundred Tamanend students participate in the event, and over the last twenty years the students have raised over $500,000 for KADMF. As you know, this year is different, and full of challenges for everyone. We will not be able to have our annual basketball tournament and KAD Shoot-Out event, but that is not going to stop us from continuing to support this incredible organization. To do this, we need your help. Please consider contributing to our fundraiser: “Goin’ Green for KAD”.
What Is “Goin’ Green for KAD”? “Goin’ Green for KAD” is one of a few fundraisers we would like to do to assist KADMF. We ask our Tamanend families to donate whatever is doable to help KADMF assist families. With this type of fundraiser, the entire donation supports the fund! Your contribution will mean so much to the families who need support from the KADMF this year. No donation is too small! There are many ways you can make your donation:
1. Use your My Payments Plus account, www.mypaymentsplus.com and after logging in, look for “Goin Green for KAD” and you can make your donation there.
2. Send cash/checks, made out to KADMF to school with your son/daughter.
3. Mail a check, made out to KADMF to Tamanend – indicate on the check that the donation is part of Tamanend’s event.
4. Mail a check, made out to KADMF directly to the fund (address is below) – Please make a note that your donation is part of Tamanend’s KAD Shoot-Out.
The Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund is a 501(c) (3) charitable organization, contributions to which are tax-deductible as permitted by law. Thank you so much for your time and thoughtful consideration in reviewing this request. Should you have any questions about KADMF or this fundraiser, please feel free to contact Jeff Klein (email@example.com). Thank you for your consideration and the support you devote to your children, our school community, and the value of serving and helping others!
Reminder--Get Your Tamanend Face Mask and Support a Great Cause!
Tamanend Face Mask Sale Supporting Kelly Anne Dolan Fund: Show your Tamanend pride while staying safe and supporting Kelly Anne Dolan with your very own Tamanend face mask! The cost is $10, and we are offering a new design! They are 100% cotton and have adjustable straps for your comfort. Place your order through MyPaymentsPlus by March 19 using this link: https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome
PSSA Testing Information
We are writing to provide you with information regarding PSSA testing for your children. The Federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act requires school districts to administer standardized assessments to students in grades 3-8 in the spring of each school year. Last year, the U.S. Department of Education waived these standardized assessment requirements because of the COVID-19 Pandemic. The U.S. Department of Education has not granted an assessment waiver for school year 2020-2021.
Current Testing Requirements
On February 12, 2021, the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) issued an update to school districts regarding PSSA testing. Currently, school districts are required to test students in grades 3-8 in-person and on-site, regardless of whether they are fully virtual, fully traditional, or participating in any type of hybrid instructional program. PDE lengthened the testing window to allow for greater flexibility in testing, including testing smaller groups for the sake of social distancing, thorough cleaning, and other prescribed safety protocols. Additionally, PDE has assured district officials that parents will be able to opt-out their children from testing this year, though the impact of parent opt-outs on school accountability has not been determined.
Extended Testing Window:
- PSSA Testing: April 19 – May 28, 2021
- PASA Testing: March 8 – May 7, 2021
Testing Survey for Parents of Virtual Students
Per PDE guidance, students who participate in a fully virtual program are required to test in-person and on-site. In CBSD, this means students will test on-site at their school of enrollment. To help us schedule PSSA testing, we are asking families of students who are enrolled in the 100% virtual program to complete a short PSSA Testing for Virtual Students Survey. This survey will close on Monday, March 15, 2021. We need to know the approximate number of students who will come to school in-person for this testing so that we may create a schedule that is aligned with the procedures and protocols contained within the CBSD Health & Safety Plan.
Parent Right to Opt-Out
Chapter 4 of Title 22 of the Pa. Code (22 Pa. Code 4.4) provides for the rights of any parent/guardian to excuse their child from the state assessment if, upon inspection of the testing materials, they find the assessment to be in conflict with their religious beliefs. For more information on requesting to exclude your child from testing, please visit the CB assessment page on our website.
We will communicate changes to state testing as we learn of them. Thank you for your understanding as we navigate changing guidance from PDE and the United States Department of Education.
Reminder--Help Us Light Up Tamanend Blue for Autism Awareness
April is Autism Awareness month. We will be "lighting up Tamanend blue". Below is the link for this year's Tamanend Autism Awareness t-shirt fundraiser. All profits will go to Autism Cares Foundation. Last year we were able to raise over $400.00 for Autism Cares. This year we are offering a t-shirt and crewneck sweatshirt. The online store closes on March 19th. All orders will be distributed at Tamanend. No orders will be shipped to residences. At check out, please put student's name in the name field.
Reminder--Tamanend Spirit Gear is Here!
Looking for some Tamanend gear? Here are the current opportunities to order Tamanend Spirit Wear:
Tamanend Spirit Wear from Caldwells in Doylestown
Reminder--Order Your Tamanend Yearbook
Don’t forget to order your child’s 2020-2021 Tamanend Yearbook! The price of the yearbook is $40. The last day to order a yearbook is April 30. Please click the link here to take you to Jostens online ordering page. No preorders will be accepted in school – all orders must be done through Jostens. If you have any questions, please email Kristen Gerth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Planning for the 2021-2022 school year has begun. Program Planning is the process by which students, parents, teachers, and guidance counselors collaborate to create each student's class schedule for the subsequent school year. The Central Bucks Program of Studies, which explains the program planning process and describes all courses, can be found on the CBSD website and below.
Program Planning Timeline
- January 4--Program of Studies booklet for Grades 9-12 available online. Click here to view.
- January 5--Program planning presentation for current 9th Graders (during school day)
- January 7--Central Bucks South Curriculum Fair website (for current 9th Graders) opens
- January 15--Program of Studies booklet for Grades 7 & 8 available online at https://www.cbsd.org/domain/387
- January 8 to March 17--Current 9th Grade students enter course requests at home via Parent Portal
- January 27--Program planning presentation for current 7th Graders
- January 28--Program planning presentation for current 8th Graders
- February 7--Course verifications for current 7th Graders viewable in Portal
- by February 11--Course verifications for current 7th Graders electronically confirmed by parents in Portal
- February 23--Course verifications for current 8th Graders viewable in Portal
- by March 2--Course verifications for current 8th Graders electronically confirmed by parents in Portal
- March 19--Course verifications for current 9th Graders viewable in Portal
- by March 25--Course verifications for current 9th Graders electronically confirmed by parents in Portal.
Here is the link to Tamanend's Program Planning page.
Reminder--Join the Wellness/Snack Break Social 10:35--10:55 Daily
Hello! Are you looking for a way to connect with other kids from school while you are learning from home in the virtual setting? Mrs. Cammann is hosting a Wellness/Snack Break Social time each day from 10:35-10:55 during the virtual and hybrid learning models. Students are invited to join in to share some conversation and be connected with students across all grades. On Wednesdays, we will have games and trivia during this time! You are welcome to participate daily or pop in occasionally - no pressure. Maybe you will even get to know some new faces! Just click the link below to take part, socialize, and participate, while using our Tamanend ROAR to respect and include each other in this group. Enjoy your snack and unwind with us at 10:35 any day. Hope to see you there! Click here to join the meeting
Reminder--Tamanend Parent Book Club
Are you interested in global issues and news? Do you want to get involved in helping people in your community and around the globe? Join the Tamanend UNICEF Unite Club. This club was started this year and the purpose of this club is serve as a space to discuss global issues, engage students, help students use their voice to enforce positive change, make better thinkers and communicators, and much more. Students will have the opportunity to learn about child protection, education, water, sanitation and hygiene which may align with certain areas of study, allowing for a more insightful, understanding life outside of the classroom. The club will also provide students with an opportunity to gain leadership positions on campus. Through fundraising, awareness, and community service, we will be able to help the millions of children who need our help. Please fill out this interest form https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=j0gLqp78hUGl4zhCIN8jyiSa13bnl15Kgt4n4oFy81FURjJUTThYNlM2M0xTN0pWNFU5MzNWUE9OQy4u if you are interested in the club. Meetings will be once every two weeks virtually A date for our first meeting will be sent out to those interested soon! If you have any questions feel free to contact Kalidindi.H055@student.cbsd.org , EORINSKI@cbsd.org , or AHIGGINS@cbsd.org.
Reminder--Mock Trial Team for 9th Graders
Do you want to improve your speaking and analysis skills? Do you like exploring legal issues of everyday events? Or, just want to spend some time hanging out with Mr. Sterner and Mr. Heisey? We are pleased to offer the Mock Trial Club at Tamamend for any interested 9th graders. It’s a great way to learn about the legal profession and debate your way through an actual case as either a lawyer or a witness, as well as build your skills for future participation and competition at CB South. Please e-mail Mr. Heisey (email@example.com) or Mr. Sterner (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested. Thank you!
Reminder--Tamanend Today Club
While we can’t currently run Tamanend Today, our live weekly TV show, we are still seeking interested students who enjoy broadcast media and video production. We have some ideas for production until we can go live again, and we would like your ideas for when we can go live. Until then, join us and be a part of producing meaningful, pre-recorded broadcasts and features. If media production is your thing, please reach out via e-mail to Mr. Sterner (email@example.com) or Mr. Landis (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be part of our Tamanend Today Club! Thank you!
QUOTES AROUND TAMANEND
HELPFUL REMINDERS ABOUT TAMANEND PROCEDURES
Please report your child's absence in any of the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone (Attendance hotline): 267-893-2920
Reminder--Important Traffic Safety
Since the beginning or the year, our parent drop-off and pick-up traffic has improved tremendously, but we still need your help. There will soon be an increase in daily traffic as more students return to in-person learning. We must remember that WE HAVE STUDENTS WHO WALK TO SCHOOL. Recently, we've seen an increase in cars speeding on Stuckert Road. For the safety of our students, please maintain a 15 mph school zone speed limit in our parking lots and along Stuckert Road. Thanks for your help!
Reminder--Parent Drop-Off and Pick-Up
With the return of 5-day in-person schooling, there has been an increase in the number of car riders. Please remember the following important details when dropping off or picking up your child-
- You can only turn right into the parking lot, from the direction of Kelly Road. Do NOT attempt to make a left-hand turn into the parking lot during pick-up at the end of the day. If you come from Bristol Rd., please go past the school, turn around, and get in the car line.
- There are staggered dismissal times. The first is at 1:16 and the 2nd is at 1:21pm. It would be helpful to find out what time your child is dismissed from their 7th period class, so that you do not rush to get in line if they are let out at the 2nd dismissal time.
- Everyone has been able to exit the parking lot by 1:30 pm, so there is no need to rush. All students are let out between the Main Entrance and the Gym/Cafeteria Entrance, so students should not be walking down the sidewalk to your cars. This causes the line of traffic to stop and we need to keep everyone moving.
Thank you for your support!
FROM OUR GUIDANCE OFFICE
- 7th grade students’ verification sheets were posted to the Parent Portal on Feb. 5th and were to have been confirmed by Feb.11th.
- 8th grade students’ verification sheets were posted to the Parent Portal on Feb. 23rd and were to have been confirmed by Tues., March 2nd.
- 9th grade students’ verification sheets will be posted to the Parent Portal on March 19th, and directions will be sent at that time. Courses need to be confirmed by Thursday, March 25.
- NEWS FROM MBIT:
- Information on MBIT’s Summer Career Exploration has been released. Please click HERE for details.
- 9th graders interested in attending MBIT, can now schedule a live virtual tour to observe programs and see a bit of the classroom and what students are learning and doing. Students may express interest in a live tour by signing up HERE.
- Bucks County Human Services Division has launched The Hub – Bucks Human Services Connect! The vision of the Hub is for Bucks County residents, their families, and those who support them to be aware of and have access to human services resources in person and virtually through a person-centered, supportive, integrated experience. there is a vast array of human services resources available in Bucks County, but navigating the system can be overwhelming, time consuming, and quite daunting – often at a time when it is the hardest for an individual in need to make such an effort. There is no wrong door at the Hub and staff will always try to exercise a warm hand-off as they transition a client from the Hub to the appropriate connection to services. There is no issue too big or too small for the Hub staff and the hope is that Bucks County residents will seek the assistance they need to get help to become more secure and to lead healthier lives. The Hub’s Resource Navigator and support staff will offer a helping hand and guidance to those seeking help. For more information, click HERE.
- Starting on March 22nd, Child and Family Focus, Inc. will be hosting sessions titled “Strengthening Families Program: For Parents and Youth ages 10-14 (SFP 10-14)” which is an evidence-based program that began in 1993 and has been rigorously evaluated for 26 years! All families can learn from this program because families all have needs and challenges. This program highlights family strengths and helps to build stronger families through the practice of skills, tools, and strategies that can assist in children having bright futures, and creation of stronger and safer communities. Sessions are fun and interactive and can all be facilitated virtually! Please see the flier below for more details. Click here to see a short video clip about the program.
Teen Mental Health Check In Group
This Edition of Guidance Sparks--Becoming Aware of the Many Options Available to You
One of the first steps to selecting a career is to become aware of the many options available. In Central Bucks schools, our students begin that process through the Career Readiness related curriculum in elementary buildings (QUEST, Economics Project in Social Studies) and secondary buildings (Success Plan, Information Technology classes).
Here are two videos which might inspire that search for just the right career. Watch them with your children and listen to what they say about what they see in their future.
For younger students: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9TLZBZ3eo8&feature=youtu.be
For older students: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP89iBasyCE
For comments or questions, please contact Ginny Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FROM OUR LIBRARY
Reminder--Tamanend Library is Here for All Your Reading Needs!
All students have full access to all books in the Tamanend Library and to SORA, our digital collection. If you would like to check out a book, please watch the following videos in your Library Canvas Course to see how to access both physical and digital books. Books will be delivered to classrooms for Hybrid students and Online students can pick their books up in the front lobby of Tamanend!
FROM OUR INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
Reminder--9th-12th Grade Student Technology Toolkit
FROM OUR HEALTH OFFICE
Reminder--Required Dental Exams for 7th Graders
Reminder--Please Contact Our Nurse For COVID-Related Issues and Concerns
Please notify our Certified School Nurse, Lauren Myrtetus, if you, someone in your household or your student have been diagnosed with COVID or if your student has been identified as a close contact of someone who has been diagnosed with COVID. Also, please notify Mrs. Myrtetus if your student is ill and is being tested for COVID.
If your students needs to quarantine, he or she should report directly to the nurse’s office on his or her first day back to school for a temperature and symptom screening.
Mrs. Myrtetus is happy to answer any questions related to COVID.
Reminder--What to Do If Your Child Is Sick
FROM OUR CAFETERIA
Reminder--Breakfast and Lunch is Available to ALL Students Free of Charge Through the Remainder of the 2020-2021 School Year
Reminder--Free & Reduced Lunch/Breakfast Application
UPCOMING SOUTHSIDE EVENTS
Remnder--Support CB South Special Olympics Unified Track Team
As many of you know, each Spring in recent years, the South Special Education Department has created a t-shirt to support Autism Awareness and/or to celebrate our differently abled students. This year, we are partnering with our Unified Track Team to promote and support the Special Olympics #choosetoinclude campaign. Proceeds benefit our very own CB South Special Olympics Unified Track Team!! As in past years, in an effort to promote unity and inclusion within the South Community, we wanted to pass this along to all of you. Please feel free to include it in your weekly newsletters and/or share with your staff.
Here is the link to the Kampus Klothes store. https://cbsouthichoosetoinclude2021.itemorder.com/. Shirts can delivered to South or shipped directly to homes. If choosing bulk delivery to South, we will then make sure the orders get to your building. Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
RESOURCES AND ASSISTANCE
Help with Resources
If you are experiencing a financial hardship, please know that the staff members listed below can help you and your family. We can provide assistance with food, clothing, field trips, student fees, internet access, and other issues. Please don't hesitate to contact us:
Brian Caughie, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyle Dudley, Assistant Principal email@example.com
Lauren Myrtetus, Certified School Nurse firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Klein, Guidance Counselor email@example.com
Mandy Cammann, Guidance Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminder--Shriner's Children's Pediatric Fracture and Sports Injury Care at Doylestown Hospital
Reminder--Food Pantry at Warrington Fellowship Church
Reminder--Coats for Our Kids
Reminder--Grandfamilies Support Group
Reminder--Nominate a Tamanend Student for March Boomerang Award
For those of you who are unfamiliar, the Boomerang Youth Recognition Award, it is a district-wide monthly program which recognizes and honors youth in our community for exemplifying and living by one of the chosen Developmental Assets®. These Developmental Assets were identified as a set of skills, experiences, relationships and behaviors that enable young people to develop into successful and contributing adults.
Nominations for March's Boomerang Asset are due by Friday, 03/26. The chosen for March is Asset #30: Responsibility- Recognizing a young person who accepts and takes personal responsibility. Please submit your nomination through this link.
GETTING INVOLVED AND STAYING CONNECTED WITH TAMANEND
TMS Parent Council
Thursday, March 18th, 9am
This is an online event.
Ways to Stay Connected with Tamanend
Here is a list of ways Tamanend communicates with students, families, and the community:
- Tamanend website: includes important information, resources, calendar of school events, and daily announcements
- Calendar of school events (posted on our website)
- Daily announcements (scrolling on TV screens during school day and posted on our website)
- TV show (weekly, during Advisory period)
- Email blasts from Tamanend administration regarding important news, new procedures, and reminders
- Parent Portal: student information, grades, and attendance
- Tamanend Connections newsletter: useful information, important reminders, and school highlights emailed weekly during school year and posted on Tamanend website
- Twitter: @CBTamanendMS highlights of activities, events, and daily life at Tamanend
- CBSD app: highlights of activities, events, and daily life in Central Bucks
Para nuestras familias hispanohablantes...
¡Bienvenidos a Tamanend! Yo soy Brian Caughie, Director de Tamanend Middle School. Soy hispanohablante. Pasé mucho de mi vida en España. Estoy aquí para apoyarles a todos los estudiantes y familias en Tamanend. Favor de llamarme or escribirme (en inglés o en español) si Ud. tiene cualquier duda o pregunta.
Correo electrónico: email@example.com
Oficina: (267) 893-2900