Earl Bible Club Update
January 2016 Update
Thank you for supporting us as we serve at Earl Elementary School. We’ve been exploring the book of Exodus and learning about how God continually provided for His people, despite their complaints and wayward hearts. Currently, we are exploring the Ten Commandments and learning of His desire for us to follow them.
- We are grateful that we’ve had about 30 students each week.
- We were able to celebrate our Savior's birth with a birthday party just before Christmas.
- The Lord has had a few moms come to see what Bible Club is all about. Perhaps this may be a place for them to learn as well.
- We have a need for paper supplies and snacks each week. The Lord has graciously been providing them.
- Please pray for our helpers: Cheryl Baus, Nicole Spielman, Phyllis Stabolepszy and our family as we prepare each week to share with the students of Earl School.
- Pray that the hearts of the children would be prepared and open to the hearing of the Gospel.
- Pray for the children as they work to memorize a verse each week. Pray that their parents will be supportive of them and that they, too, might learn alongside their sons/daughters.
- Pray that the lessons and verses will have an eternal impact on the students.
We thank you for your prayers and for the many ways you have supported us to make this club possible!
Travis, Karen, Kayla, Hannah, Sadie, Olivia, & Josiah Shane