Blue Hills Regional Technical School
April 7, 2016
The Principal’s post is posted online bi-weekly. Please take a few minutes to read it. There are wonderful things happening at Blue Hills each week. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my office at 781-828-5800 extension 261 and make an appointment to see me with Ms. Fama or email me at Jill Rossetti.
- National Honor Society Induction Ceremony on Tuesday, April 12 at 7:00 PM in the Cafeteria
- Wednesday, April 13, Report Cards available online in Aspen X2
- April 18-22, NO SCHOOL--School Vacation Week
- April 27, Improbable Players "End of the Line" --educational theater production about substance abuse prevention sponsored by SADD.
- Friday, April 29, 10:40 AM Arrival due to in-service
Catching Great Things That Happen in Academics and Vocational Classes
John Fegan, Grade 11, Metal Fab-Custom Firepit, Photo by Mr. Siwik
Advisory Board Cake, Prepared by Noelle Boyle (grade 11) and Marina Retzos (grade 9) in Mr. Green's Culinary Arts Class
Health Occupations Blood Drive, Wednesday, March 30
Kelliann Barry, Darah Thornton, Ashleigh Farr, &Geoff Ostman; Photos provided by Mr. Tapper and Ms. Neret
Emma Mayo Giving Blood
Geoffrey Ostman and Sabrina Vitagliano
Seniors Alexia Riobe, Gabriel Williams, and Gabby Okeke
Joe Geaney, Grade 9, Construction Technology, Staining his Toolbox in Mr. Harkin's Class
Pat Anastasio, Grade 12, Cross Cultural Studies, Ms. Ray's Class
Cross Cultural Studies Class
Each senior created a dish from their nationality and created a cookbook(Vietnamese Cookbook below) from a nationality in Ms. Ray's class. Above photo shows a Cape Verdean rice called "jag" and an Italian chicken cutlets.