Somerset ES Staff Bulletin
Week of February 8th
"Believe you can and you're halfway there." ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Events This Week
8:45-9:45 Coffee and Conversation
3:45-4:45 Leadership Team Meeting
9:00-9:45 Grade 5 Data Chat
9:30-10:15 Reptiles Alive (Kindergarten/APR)
10:15-11:00 Grade 2 Data Chat
11:30-12:15 Grade 1 Data Chat
12:30-1:15 Grade 3 Data Chat
1:30-2:10 K Data Chat
Report Cards Sent Home
9:15-10:30 Core Team Meeting/Cheryl Smith Visiting
2:30-3:15 Grade 4 Data Chat
11:30-12:30 Resource/Counselor Data Chat
IEP/EMT -- Coverage
9:30 Traywick -- Lambert-Williamson
10:30 Hurley -- Lambert-Williamson
1:30 Thompson -- Andreassi
2:30 DeMarco -- T. Truppner
Kelly out (Principal PLC)
2:15-3:10 Valentine's Celebrations
Monday (2/15) - Holiday/Schools Closed
Tuesday (2/16) - Pennies for Patients Assembly -- 3-5: 2:00-2:30 & K-2: 2:40-3:10
Thursday (2/18) - 7:45-8:30 AM Grade 5 Family Life Meeting & Class Photos
Friday (2/19) - Class Photos
- Danielle for going above and beyond by developing IEP notes for the team to review at an annual review meeting this week!
- Travis & Kathryn for helping with bus duty!
- Karen for organizing and planning for our 2nd grade service learning project.
- Greg and Michelle L-W for helping Billy successfully administer MAP-R.
Announcements and Important Information
If you are in an observation year, the second round of formal observations will begin in February and continue through April. They will occur during reading or math, and will be unannounced. Please see Kelly or Maureen with any questions or concerns.
As a reminder, February is Black History Month.
- Class photos have been rescheduled for 2/18 & 2/19, we will keep the same schedule. See Susan with any questions!
- As you get new students, please remember to turn in an updated Who Goes Where to Susan.
- Remember to use COPY PLUS! http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/departments/copyplus/