By: Auvareeon Dyson
- Image 1 is Federalism.
- Image 2 represents the national government declaring war which is Delegated Powers.
- Image 3 represents the state government conducting elections which is Reserved powers.
- Image 4 represents the state and national government Borrow money which is Concurrent powers
- Image 5 represents the national and state government Granting titles of nobility which which Denied Powers
- Image 6 represents the national government collecting taxes which is Expresses powers.
- Image 7 represents how you can collect social security at retirement which is Implied powers.
- Image 8 represents foreign affairs which is Inherent powers.