End of Year "Tweet!"
Twitter IS a great resource for professional learning!
Social Networking is a BIG Part of our World!
Forces UNITE--WBHS & WBELEM Lunch Bunch
Friday, May 8th 2015 at 10:30am to Monday, May 11th 2015 at 1pm
West Branch Area School District, United States
If you're a little technology shy, we will be easing you into it ON PAPER! We will be reflecting on paper for a "Table Top Twitter" session. Then we will show you how to use the actual technology of Twitter for your professional learning as well as for a way for us to stay connected over the summer!
We are excited about all we have learned about Twitter this year through the Pennsylvania Institute for Instructional Coaching. Let us help you discover this amazing, and dare we say it--FUN--resource! Come check it out with us!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
- Twitter symbols and use, discussion, and practice
- Ideas for professional learning
- Summer staff contact
- Devise "Birds of a Feather" topics
Day Two--Monday, May 11, 2015
- "Table Top Twitter": Use of symbols and reflection of year on PAPER. You will be "tweeting" on topics that are relevant to your interests, professionally, as "Birds of a Feather."
- Tweet out a message with Tech Coaches' support on actual Twitter site.