Campus News & Career Resources
Hey YOU! (yes, you) You Should Get Certified
Professional certifications can be found in almost every industry today. Certifications gives recognition of competency, shows commitment to the profession, and helps with job advancement.
What's in it for you?
Certifications makes you more valuable to employers and so you can expect to:
- Enjoy better employment and advancement opportunities
- Have a competitive advantage over candidates without certificates
- Earn higher wages
As a student or graduate enjoy these FREE benefits!
- Pre-payment assistance and reimbursement for successful completion
- Boot camps, tutoring
- Audit classes – Refresh your skills by auditing your classes!
Contact me! I’d love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how you can easily get certified.
Phone: 208-383-4540 x1875
Facebook: Laura Stevens-Henager Chiuppi
To achieve true success, practice resourcefulness.
Many people do not take advantage of their resources and instead focus on their limitations, which become barriers to achievement. Do you think it is easier to complain about your problems than to come up with solutions? Career Services can be a great resource to you!
The Idaho Department of Labor is a great local resource. They offer a wide variety of tools that can help you in your job search, identify upcoming workshops and hiring events in the area, and see what's trending in the news.
Check out their websites - which even incude LIVE TWITTER feeds @Idaholabor
Trunk or Treat
Wednesday, Oct. 28th, 6-8pm
1444 S Entertainment Ave
Local Business are proud to present a night of fun for the whole family and enjoy trick or treat with us. Many Local Businesses will be handing out candy and gifts for individuals of all ages.
- Halloween Bags will be provided
- The first 100 guests get a certificate from a local restaurant
- Enter to win a Toshiba tablet (Must be 18 years or older)
- Bring a non-perishable item to be donated to the Idaho Food Bank