Project Tomorrow: Speak Up Survey
Speak Up 2016: Make Your Voice Heard
Are you “Speaking Up” about digital learning this year? If not, you are missing a unique opportunity to have your views—as well as the views of your colleagues, students, their parents and the local community—included in the increasingly important U.S. national and state discussions on digital learning policies, programs, and funding. As a district we MUST have this information to make decisions about technology replacements, network, and where to spend federal and local funding. NOW is your time to be HEARD!
The campus with the highest percentage of participation by November 18, 2016 will receive special treats from the technology department. We will deliver the goodies on December 2nd. I hope to see all of our campuses on the Speak Up 200 List that highlights schools that are effectively incorporating Speak Up data into their local decision-making.
To “Speak Up,” simply visit http://www.speakup4schools.org/speakup2016 to take the survey. Students will be required to enter in the secret word: texas to access the survey.
Instructions for completing the Speak Up survey
- Go to this link: http://www.speakup4schools.org/speakup2016
- Click on the appropriate survey (Student, Educator, Parent, Community member).
- Follow the given instructions to access the survey. Begin by entering your school zip or clicking on the drop down button and select your state, then go to the next line and type in your school name to find your school.
- Students will choose their grade level and enter in their school specific password* texas
- Parents and Educators will NOT need the password to access the survey.
To learn more about the Speak Up happenings throughout the survey process please visit: www.tomorrow.org/speakup/