The Weekly Memo
“We love because he first loved us.” -- 1 John 4:19
Student and Staff Spotlight
- Thank you for participating in our State of the School Address.
- Thank you for your flexibility to cover for others in times of need!
- Thank you for preparing for Ash Wednesday & Rosary this week!
- Thank you for engaging your students in new projects!
- Thank you for your hard work and dedication!
- We have a full faculty meeting scheduled for Tuesday, February 16th.
- The Tri 2 schedule for posting/reviewing grades and report cards has been emailed.
- Please ensure you are posting homework nightly and grades in a timely manner.
- If you lead a club or after school activity, a master student-list would be helpful so that teachers know who is staying and where to find them. PLEASE EMAIL CLUBS/ACTIVITIES, TIMES, AND LOCATIONS TO DONNA SO SHE CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS AND FIND STUDENTS.
- EDP students MUST check-in with EDP first before going to an individual classroom.
- Please use your best judgement when the temperature/windchill is on the border of our suggestions. During winter months, students can go outside for recess as long as the temperature is 20 or above. However, please consider wind chill (10 or above). Students should be dressed in layers and not exposed for prolonged periods of time.)
- Stay weather alert and be prepared for an E-Day in the event of inclement weather!!
- ACCURATE ATTENDANCE MUST BE POSTED EACH MORNING. If we have an hour delay, please remember that that first class is responsible for attendance and lunch count. Please let admin know if you need assistance!
- Please let Amy know if you have an event to add to the CKS Connect Calendar.
- It is a great time to update your safety materials (class lists). In the event of an emergency, subs and admin would need to know exactly who to account for.
- Please keep students off the field (due to seeding) until further notice.
- Please remind students to wipe their feet as they come in the building!
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).
Save the Date:
- February 15: NO SCHOOL
- February 16-19: Morning Duty (Front/P. Smith -- Back/M.Klein)
- February 16: Cane's Lunch -- Full Faculty Meeting/Levels
- February 17: CPR Training -- Assistant's Meeting -- CSIP Meeting
- February 18: Preschool/Kindergarten Coffee -- Yearbook Club/Team Photo
- February 19: Trimester 2 Ends