News of the Week
Here are a few reminders for next week:
- Socktober... Keep sending in socks for Socktober! Thanks!
- Original Works... in your child's folder there is a piece of their artwork along with an order form. Original Works makes beautiful mugs, magnets, notepads, etc out of children's artwork. I order a magnet of my kids' art each year and love seeing it on the fridge. If you are interested in ordering, please return the artwork, bag, order form and payment next week. It makes a great holiday gift, too!
- Halloween.... On Halloween Day, the kids can pay $2 to dress up in their costumes (all money goes to our United Way campaign). No masks, wigs, face paint, or anything scary. You may want to send a change of clothes as well, sometimes they don't like to be dressed up all day.
Remember to send RED folders on Thursday and library books on Friday! We will not be checking out any new books next week due to the book fair.
- Practice sight words (list below)
- Write stories at home... try to label the pictures or add sentences by saying the words slowly and recording the sounds that you hear!
- Count to 100 by tens and ones
- Write your numbers 0-20
- Count groups objects accurately (20 or less)
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Science & Social Studies
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **