DOT.LIB SPEARHEADS INITIATIVE
FOR PUBLISHERS TO PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO SELECTED PRODUCTS
ACURIL'S DISASTER RELIEF CAMPAIGN CONTINUES...
As part of ACURIL’s ongoing Disaster Relief Campaign,
we are pleased to announce
the initiative spearheaded by dot.lib
where publishers have agreed to grant
Caribbean Libraries up to free 90 days access to selected products!
LIST OF COUNTRIES WHICH CAN PARTICIPATE
British Virgin Islands: Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada, Jost Van Dyke
St. Martin/Sint Maarten
Turks and Caicos
US Virgin Islands: St. Croix, St. John, St. Thomas
PUBLISHERS PARTICIPATING IN THIS INITIATIVE AND THEIR PRODUCTS
(click on each product for more information)
AMA - AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION*
AAP - AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS
BMJ - BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL
*AMA is giving free access already, since September, to every IP from the islands on the list, until the end of 2017.
**Project Muse is giving 60 days free access.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Select the publisher/s and product/s you want free access to (most of them are giving 90 days).
- Send the following information to Alejandro Leitón at dot.Lib
(email@example.com ) to initiate free access, before January 15th, 2018.
- Institution information (name of institution, contact information)
- IP addresses
- FTE (Full-time equivalent) (estimated)
If you are already a current subscriber of any of the products on the list, this doesn’t affect your subscription.
ACURIL expresses its thanks and appreciation to Gabriel del Puerto,
dot.Lib Sales Manager for Latin America & The Caribbean, for leading this initiative.
Should you have questions, kindly contact Gabriel del Puerto at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Phone: +55 (48) 3207-9711, Mobile: +55 (48) 9 9966-1985
JOIN ACURIL'S DISASTER RELIEF CAMPAIGN!
ACURILEANS and all supporters of Caribbean libraries, archives and museums are encouraged to support this Disaster Campaign making a donation for the recovery, relief and rebuilding of the information units.
Donating to the recovery, relief, rebuilding may be made:
- Through Wire Transfer to ACURIL at Banco Popular de Puerto Rico, ACURIL Account number 033244448, Route number 021502011 ; Swift number: BPR PR SX, 033244
- By Credit Card or Paypal, at https://acuril.org/donate
Unity within Diversity / Unidad dentro de la Diversidad /L'Unité dans la Diversité