Be Kind Week
April 5th - 9th
Motivation Monday 4/5
Spirit Day: Show your Gratitude - Wear something you participate in at LHS that shows your gratitude to your sponsor by showing gratitude to the club/sponsor/sport (ex. club shirt, jersey, dress like your coach/sponsor, etc.)
- Create a social media post for a person you are grateful for.
- Start a Gratitude Journal.
- Write a Positive Comment on a Website or Blog.
- The internet is full of negative comments. Let’s change that. Next time you see a stellar social media post or read a well-written article, let the person know! Together we can create a kinder world wide web.
Anonymous Wednesday 4/7
Spirit Day: Dress like Someone you Admire - Who do you look up to? Is it an LHS staff member? Is it a coach? Is it a Nurse? Firefighter? QT Kitchen Pretzel slinger? Family member? Pick someone or a particular job and dress like them!
Thank a loved one Thursday 4/8
Spirit Day: Kindness is Timeless - Dress in your Cardinals Gear.
- Send a thank you text to a loved one.
- Thank a LHS Support Staff Member.
- Do one of your chores without being asked.
- Dishes, laundry, trash, the options are endless. Help out your "roommates" and pick up some of the slack.
Feel-good Friday 4/9
Spirit Day: Feel Good Friday - Wear you Be Kind Shirt or LHS Spiritwear!
- Self-care activity
- Breathing exercises
- Start an Exercise Routine.
- Whether it's three times a week, once a week, or even five minutes a day, taking care of yourself will help you reach your full potential. Go on a bike ride, a hike, run, play a sport, walk around the block, swim, rollerblade, do yoga, the possibilities are endless.
- Mrs. Hall's example