Week of December 7th-11th
Station 1: Text Structures with Ms. J
Station 2: Text Structures with Ms. Hartmann
Station 3: Grammar Practice
I will take a grade on this on Friday.
Station 4: Study Island
Text Structures- Fiction
Text Structures- Nonfiction
You should have at least 4 earned by the end of the week. I will be taking grades on all of them NEXT Friday.
Station 5: Roots Practice
Station 6: iReady
- Work to finish work from any other stations.
- Read to Self
- Use this Quizlet to study your vocabulary words for this Friday's roots test!
- Dark Marker Videos- in Assignments tab on Discovery Ed
- Make sure that you finish your assignments for this week. I will be taking a grade on your grammar practice sheet.
- Then work on your Study Island assignment.
- Study your words for your vocabulary test tomorrow!
- If you finish with both of these, you can watch the Dark Marker Videos in Discovery Ed.
*Then, go to Bubble Sheets and take the CFA for ELA for the week. Please do your very best work. Your code is: 532528
*If you finish before time to go home, please do iReady READING for the rest of the class period!