Jamis Williams's Blog
Dr. Richard Isaacs, MD: CAPMG Steering Committee
As California Permanente physicians, we have a lot to be proud of.
Our physician-led mode of practice. Our partnership with patients. Our proven clinical excellence and nationally recognized quality leadership.
When health care legislation is debated, we want the best chance of a good outcome.
That is why The Permanente Medical Group and the Southern California Permanente
Medical Group created California Permanente Medical Groups (CAPMG) political action committee.
CAPMG is our political arm. Our job is to help elect lawmakers who understand and share our values.
On behalf of CAPMG Steering Committee — This is our pledge.
• No one will work harder than we will.
• Our priority will always be the Permanente Medical Group model.
• We will devote our full energy to electing officials who will work with us on enacting the best possible health care legislation.
Like you, we are passionate about our goals and optimistic about our success.
• Sharon Levine, MD, Chair, Pediatrics, TPMG
• Michelle Caughey, MD, Internal Medicine, TPMG
• Ken Grullon, MD, Gynecology, TPMG
• Vito Imbasciani, MD, Urology, SCPMG
• David Lerman, MD, JD. Family Medicine, SCPMG
• Michael Neri, Jr. MD, Family Medicine, SCPMG
• Richard Isaacs, MD, Head and Neck Oncology, TPMG