By: Sean Fite
2. Inserts DNA into the cell
3. Host DNA is digested
4. Virus DNA is replicated
5. Host cell makes virus proteins
6. Assembly of Viruses complete
7. Host Cell dies
2. Virus injects DNA
3. Virus becomes dormant
4. Virus DNA is replicated into different cells
5. The Virus becomes active and enters the Lytic Cycle
The Characteristics of Life
2. Universal Genetic Code. Viruses have DNA or RNA, they don't have both though, but they do have one or the other.
3. Respond to Enviornment. Viruses do Respind to the Enviornment, because they respond to the other things happening to the body around them.
4. Cells. Viruses don't have cells because they're not cellular, they aren't living things.
5. Reproduce. Viruses name reprodu on its own. They aren't living so therefore they can't reproduce.
6. Homeostasis. Viruses don't have homeostasis because they're not living. If they aren't living then they can't maintain homestasis.
7. Material and Energy. Viruses do have energy because they need energy to copy themselves into the DNA of the Host Cell
8. Evolve as a group. Viruses do evolve as a group because they are always changing and a
Ways rowing more dangerous than others.