Tools and Techniques to Make your Life Run More Smoothly
This program allows you to "mirror" everything that you see on your iPad or iPhone through your computer and then onto your projector. This allows you to:
- Make your device into a wireless document camera (use your iPad's camera or Stage)
- Use Keynote, Powerpoint, or another app to stream needed supplies and names of people you need to see for Daily 5 from anywhere in the room.
- Take classroom notes using Notability
Here's how to get this running:
- Download the free 7 day trial of Mirroring360 by clicking HERE.
- Flick "up" from the bottom of your device's screen.
- Click on the classroom.
- Click "mirroring"
I don't Know What you Want....
Control your school PC from Your iPad
Now I'm pretty sure this will work on your iPad and computer. I've only been testing it out for a few days but it seems to work out pretty well.
- Flipping through your REACH book pages
- Controlling a Powerpoint on your PC's Desktop
- Using the Everyday Mathematics Tool Kit to take notes