Construction & maintence apprentship
We are Humber!!!
- Grade 10 ontario secondary school
- Grade 10 english(applied or academic)
- Grade 10 Math (applied or academic)
- A solid background in science
The skills you need to become a electrician
- Good communication and reading skills.
- An aptitude for mathematics.
- Mechanical ability, strength and manual dexterity.
- The ability to distinguish colours to work with colour-coded wiring.
- The ability to plan and organize.The ability to work at heights.
Scholarship & Bursaries
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage students with learning disabilities to pursue a program of study at a Canadian public college, private college or undergraduate university program. To encourage Canadians with learning disabilities to pursue an apprenticeship or occupational training programs for a career in the trades area. The Donald Cummings Apprenticeship and Industry Training Scholarship for Students with Learning Disabilities is designed to recognize trainees with a learning disability in a trade, or in a designated occupation.
Resources or support that are available to LD students and the contact information
North Campus, Orangeville Campus and The Centre for Trades & Technology (Carrier Dr.)
Room - B112, North
Phone - (416) 675-5090
Fax - (416) 675-6219
205 Humber College Boulevard
Toronto ON, M9W 5L7
This is the best choice for because I work better hands on and learning one on one with someone. I am also good and math and physics. I enjoy working with my hands instead of working in an office. My needs are to get better and english, not to be afraid of heights and believe in myself that I can do it. I met my requirements by taking grade 12 math, grade 12 physics and Grade 12 english all college level. That is what you need for becoming on electrician.