A Latte Info About How To Access Your Morning Announcements
First Things First
If you are on a laptop, be sure to turn your wireless off for the broadcast.
Use Safari or Internet Explorer if Chrome doesn't work, The new Chrome update won't support the announcement program!
Now Log In -- Easy As 1-2-3
2. Find your school Logo and Click on it
3. Log in to V-Brick Using your regular Comal ISD Log In credentials (first.last and your password)
MacBook Users Do This First if "V Brick Player Required"
2. Open Security & Privacy (top row)
3. Make sure the word "General" is highlighted in blue at the top
4. Click on the lock at the bottom left corner of the page
5. Enter your Comal ISD credentials (first.last and password)
6. Once the lock is unlocked, in the bottom section titled "Allow Apps Downloaded from:," click the circle for Anywhere.
7. Click the lock again to lock the settings on the page.
**If the lock will not unlock, you may need me to put in the password. Just contact me.
Help! It Says "V Brick Player Required"
1. Click where it says "Click Here to Load" to download the announcements program -- It's called Nutcracker.
2. It will download the "nutcracker plug in" file onto your computer. Click on the download to open the file.
3. It will open a new window with a picture of an open box. RIGHT CLICK on the picture of the box. A menu will open. Click OPEN. If you try to double click the box to open it, you will be denied access.
4. It will open the installer. When you click on it, a warning window will appear. It asks if you still want to install it. Click Continue.
5. Follow the installation menu by clicking Continue and entering your password when asked.
6. When you re-open V Brick it may drop down a security menu asking you if you "trust" this program. Click TRUST. It will not play unless you do!
Still Stuck? I'd love to help you!
Instructional Technology Facilitator
Arlon Seay ES, Bill Brown ES, Morningside ES, Startzville ES