Hallsville North Elementary
Creating an Environment Where Learning is Powerful!
Upcoming Dates for November
- November 5-November 9- Book Fair
- November 6th Math/Reading Night 4:30-6:30
- November 9- Grandparents Day- Kinder 12:30-1:30; 3rd Grade 9:30-10:30; 1st Grade 10:45-11:45; Second grade 1:30-3:00
- 2nd grade Music Program: 1:00 Jackson, Wineinger, Kuykendall, Wilson, Hunt classes perform. 2:15 Rose, Minyard, Moore, and Cole's classes perform.
- November 12th- Turkey Trot during PE
- November 13- Party Bus for those who earned on fundraiser.
- November 14th- Party Bus- Due to number of students who earned party bus this year we are having to take one group on the 14th.
- November 14th- 50th Day of School- Dress in 1950's style!
- November 15th- Kinder Feast (First through third grade no visitors for lunch on this day. Students will have a different lunch schedule and may be having picnic lunches due to Kinder feast.)
- November 16th- Early Release
- November 19-23 Thanksgiving Break
- November 26th and 27th- Kinder students go to Ecoland at Region 7 (We can not take volunteers to this. Only teachers and students will go. Half of Kinder will go on the 26th, the other half will go on the 27th. More specifics will come later.)
Other Important Dates! That we have as of now....Some events may change.....
- December 19th CHAMPS Celebration- Movie in Marshall
- December 21 12:30 Early Release day
- December 21st Class Parties: First and Third grade parents can set up at 8:00, party at 8:30. Kinder and second grade parents can set up at 9:30 and the party will begin at 10:00.
- December 24- January 7 Winter break
- January 8th Students return
Education Foundation News
Gifted and Talented Testing
2018-2019 Calendar Is Out!
Please make sure to look at the calendar for more information. The calendar also has information on when registration is taking place.
Meet the Office Staff
Don't forget that any food brought for birthdays or school parties must be store bought.
Make sure to listen to Bobcat Radio!
Don't Forget we are a Nut Free campus.
Please make sure that when sending snacks, lunch, or birthday/party treats they do not contain nuts. We have several students with severe nut allergies. Thank you for helping keep our students safe!
Keeping All Students Safe
Need to pick your child up from school?
Don't have a car tag?
All visitors and individuals checking out any student or coming on campus will be required to have a photo ID.