What it is and how to avoid it
What does fraud "look" like?
They will also sell something on an internet auction, take your money and never give you the product they were supposedly selling. You might not be able to tell if the product is real or not so use a trustable auction that is well known.
How to avoid fraud
2) Learn as much about internet sellers as you can to make sure they are trustworthy and will give you the product you purchased.
3) Never give out your credit card number on a sight that isn't secure.
4) Never give out personal information in an email.
5) Don't believe huge flashy websites. They can be easily set up to trick people.
6) Most people that ask for money promising a huge amount back aren't going to give you anything back. Don't give them anything