Weekly News & Notes - February 15th - 19th
Upcoming Events . . .
February 1st - 29th
- Book Donations Being Accepted for the Titus Book Swap - See Information Below
February 15th - March 4th:
- Young Rembrants Drawing Class Online Registration Opens
- President's Day - School Holiday
February 16th -19th:
- Grade 2 - Peace Valley In-Class Assembly Program
February 16th - 17th:
- Grade 4 - Human Growth & Development
- Parent Positive Speaker Series - "Tips to Live Healthier as a Family" - Lenape Middle School - 7:00 PM
- See Information Below
- Home & School Association Bingo Night - Titus Dining Room - 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Home & School Association Bingo Night - Snow Date
- 6th Grade Parent Middle School Orientation - Tamanend - 7:00 PM
- Home & School Association Spirit Night - Chick-Fil-A
- Read Across Titus Celebration
- Titus Book Swap - See Information Below
Paws for Pride . . .
For the months of January and February we will be celebrating our theme of Individual Responsibility in our Paws for PRIDE program. Congratulations to our winners for this week: Rupert Swartz, Becca Hurly, Ashley Hong, Wyatt Martin, Natalie Zonshein, Carter Fox, and Brooke Carrigan.
These students were chosen at random to be recognized and celebrated for demonstrating one of our five character traits - Pride, Respect, Individual Responsibility, Determination & Empathy. Thank you to all of the Titus families for your support of our Paws for PRIDE program.
Progress Reports Are Now Available Online:
Attention parents with students in grades 1-6: Your students’ progress reports are now available through the parent portal. To log in to the parent portal please click here.
Some information to keep in mind:
- The document will be found under the “Campus Backpack” tab
- Click on the icon under “View”
- Your child’s conference report will open as a PDF
- If you print the document, it will print all 6 pages – the entire document for marking periods 1-4
4th Annual Titus Book Swap . . .
In celebration of Dr. Seuss’ birthday, we will hold our 4th Annual Titus Book Swap on March 2nd. We ask that you search your book shelves for gently used trade books, chapter books, children’s cookbooks, etc. to donate to this event. Beginning Monday, February 1st, boxes will be located in the rotunda labeled by grade/reading level. Please deposit the books in the appropriate boxes.
We ask each child to donate between 2-4 books. We are looking forward to another successful year of swapping out our favorite titles!!!
A Look Back In Time . . .
Mrs. Williamson's class took a trip down memory lane today celebrating the 100th day of school. They researched what life was like 100 years ago and then came to school dressed like a student may have dressed in 1916. It was a fun, but more importantly, humbling experience as the students learned that our modern day conveniences were missing back in 1916.
2016-2017 Kindergarten Registration
Follow us on Twitter . . .
Home & School Association:
Yearbook - Pictures Needed . . .
Just a reminder: If anyone has pictures from any Titus event, we would love to include them in the yearbook. Please follow this link to add them to the Titus Dropbox or email them to Kerry Veith. In addition to events, we can always use pictures from grade specific activities (100th day, field trips, etc)
Even just one picture makes a difference! If you have any questions, please email Kerry Veith.
Family Bingo Night . . .
Thank you to everyone for the overwhelming response to this year's Titus Family Bingo. Registration was filled extremely quick this year. We currently have a waiting list of families hoping to attend.
If you are currently registered and for some reason are unable to attend next Friday, please make to sure contact Bethany Magrann with your cancellation so that another family is able to enjoy the night.
Yearbook - Classroom Help Needed . . .
We are in need of a volunteer to do a one-page classroom collage for the following classes: Mrs. Schmidt, Mrs. Nero, Mrs. Radomski, Mrs. Maiese, and Mrs. D'Onofrio. Email Kerry Veith at if you are interested or have any questions.
Save the Date - 4th & 5th Grade Night Out
If you would like to help out or if you have any questions, please contact Rachel Collachi or Nicole Schilling. Please Note: An adult (parent, grandparent, aunt/uncle, neighbor, etc) will need to stay at the event with the students.