Parent Newsletter - October 7th, 2019
Picture Day is coming!
- 10am- Miss Zulya AM
- 12:45pm- Miss Zulya PM
- 1:15pm- Miss Eileen PM
- 9:30am- Miss Eileen AM
Click on the icon for more detail. Make up picture day will be October 24th. If your child is on a M-W-F or T-TH schedule we will make sure they get their pictures taken as well! Thanks for your help getting your kids to school on time during these very exciting school days.
A WORLD WITHOUT CANCER
Click on any picture or title above to learn more or, even better, register or donate today!
Miss Zulya, Room 2
I am looking to upcycle VOSS and/or CORE water bottles. If you happen to drink this type of water consider donating them to Room 2 and our future scientists.
Also, if for some reason you don't have it already, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miss Lisa, Director
We encourage you to share your time, knowledge and abilities with Coronado Unified School District (CUSD) students. Please visit the volunteer website to learn how you can become an asset in your child's classroom. In addition to the steps listed above, preschool volunteers are required to provide proof of immunizations, including:
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Extended Care: 3:30-4pm Pick up Instructions
- Ring the extended care bell and wait for a staff member to let you in
- Grab you child's belongings from the classroom
- Proceed to the main preschool entrance gate to pick up your child from the playground
Thanks for your cooperation and if you have any questions, please call our office and we'd be more than happy to help!
Dear Preschool Families,
Please note the following information:
1).Enrollment- Families are still welcome to enroll in this series until the first class. After that, the program will not be able to add families since all the content is important and builds from each week prior. Additionally, completing intakes, forms and tools is best done prior to the start of the first class which was done by some families the past week. The program is able to offer another series after the 5 weeks if families are interested but missed the first classes. Any interested families would need to call the intake line on the Behavior Class flyer for this opportunity.
2). Childcare – Childcare is not a provided service but we recognize that families are sometimes challenged with this. The program will do its best to facilitate the class with young children present. *Non-mobile infants are an exception and can come to the class with their parent/caregiver.
3). Schedules – * Schedule changes* Our Provider, Shanna Wilson, will be out October 9th so that class will be moved to October 30th.
For more information, click on "you're invited" and we hope to see our families there!
Lisa Alonso, Director
- If anyone is interested in become a room representative that can coordinate and communicate directly with teachers about ways our Crown families can help, please email Tracy. Responsibilities might include organizing room parties, teacher appreciation week and more.
- We will also be sending out class rosters this week with email & phone for all students, unless you opt out of being included.
From our Classroom Teachers-
PLEASE REMEMBER TO...
- Let us know if your child will need a lunch 24 hours ahead of time
- Fill out an absence request form every time your child is out.
- Please label everything…backpacks, water bottles, lunch boxes and any containers inside, and clothing.
- Specify if there are separate meals (breakfast, snack, lunch…please label which is which).
- Please have your child wash their hands upon arrival in the classrooms.
Miss Zulya & Miss Eileen
Annual Check-Ups during the school year?
PLEASE NOTE- Preschool requirements are as follows:
- If an exam has been preformed within one year of our preschool start date, anytime between August 22, 2018 and August 22, 2019, you are up to date.
- Current immunization requirements can be found online and any students who have not completed their full series of shots must have a signed doctor's exemption or explanation of delay.
Lisa Alonso, MS
Director of Preschool & Child Care Services
Coronado Unified School District
Office Assistant II