4th Grade News
Mrs. Graver ~ June 1, 2016
Custer Creek Tree Farm Field Trip
Please send a sack lunch for your child tomorrow if that haven't already ordered a lunch from the school.
Additionally, this field trip is a non-uniform day. However, students are encouraged to wear jeans or long pants, a sweatshirt, and sturdy shoes/boots as we will be walking through forested areas.
Learning Targets of the Week
Ch. 8 Math Test- Add & Sub. Decimals on Friday, June 3rd
Les. 20 Spelling Test & Grammar Quiz: Abbreviations on Friday, June 3rd
Biography Folder Project due TOMORROW
Measurement Test was today
*Describe ways to live modestly and honor the Ninth Commandment
All School Olympics-June 8th
Asia (red)- Mason, William L., Sarah, Marlee
Europe (white)- Will S. Isabelle, Noah, Emily
North America (blue)- Samuel, Dylan, Alec, Mimi
South America (yellow)- Andrew, Logan, Alyssa
Africa (green)- Milana, Connor, Catherine
- Thursday, June 2nd: Custer Creek Tree Farm Field Trip
- Friday, June 3rd: All School Mass- 1st & 4th grade buddies will be readers and greeters during this mass. We hope you can join us.
- Wednesday, June 8th: All School Olympics 1pm-3pm
- Thursday, June 9th: Robotics Competition 2pm in the gym
- Friday, June 10th: 8th Grade Graduation & Mass