Non-Public Summer Technology Camp
Make Learning Accessible- July 29, 2015
Making Learning Accessible
The 2015 Summer Technology Camp is themed, "Making Learning Accessible". Teachers are continuing to look for new ways and ideas to provide students with blended learning environments. The 2015 Summer Tech Camp will give teachers a blueprint to deliver content to students, making use of the technology available. The following topics will be covered during the two days.
- Content Management
- Delivery Platforms
- Open Educational Resources
- Content Creation.
Teachers can bring their content and get a jump start on the upcoming school year while receiving individualized coaching.
- Who: Non-public school teachers and administrators in Delaware County
- Where: Delaware County Intermediate Unit Room 103
- When: July 29, 2015 9am-3pm
- Attendees must bring their own device (laptop or chromebook is recommended)
- Breakfast and lunch is NOT provided. You will be given 1 hour for lunch.